Saturday, March 14, 2009

Unscheduled Lazy Blog Post

Thanks to Holly, I have found the perfect tool for those days when I don't know what to say here in the blog. Check out the Lazy Blog Post Generator. Here's the post I generated with it:

Dudes I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Unbelievable.

I am tied up with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being a pain to society in general. My day starts with the dawn patrol, from the time the light through yonder window breaks to the point I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am putting money aside so I can run away. My kids think I don't make sense any more.

I won't promise anything to you, but I will make more of an effort to blog more often--at least until the nice men in the white coats come back, or until I need your shoulder to cry on. The Piccaninnies say I have to!

2 comments:

Holly said...

These are freaking hilarious! Some of the options are priceless!

Unknown said...

I think so too. I can tell I'll be using this in the future when I don't know what to blog about! Or when I just feel like being an idiot. *g*