Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Who said the Holidays were supposed to be Happy?

It's been crazy around here. More crazy than usual, but you know, that's life. I've been battling the cold from hell and I'm beginning to think I might have licked it, but I'm reserving judgement until I'm positive. I've almost finished up my mom's Christmas shopping, but am having serious doubts that I'll ever finish my own. Let alone the wrapping!!

Momma's lymph nodes popped positive for cancerous cells, so she is scheduled to have the rest of them removed tomorrow morning. Another morning sitting around the hospital. I'll take my Alphasmart with me again, and maybe this time I'll get some writing done.

On the up-side, I'm off work until after Christmas and the kids are out of school for the next two weeks. Goodbye 6 a.m. alarm!!

And in case you managed to miss this post, go take a look. You know we've all felt this way!

No comments: