Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey, what happened to September?

It's October. Where did September go? I don't think I was through with it yet!

My RWA CDs are in and I've transferred them to my iPod. I have hours of listening ahead of me. Some of you may think I'm crazy to look forward to them so much, I know my kids do! But I get so inspired by the talks, it's almost like being a conference again--only much cheaper. And I can listen to them in the car, or while cleaning house, and when I sit at the computer later, I am more inspired to write. Sometimes when I sit at the computer it's far too easy to waste my writing time surfing, playing games, or blogging :-) . And before you know it, writing time's been frittered away and I have to get up and do something else. So anything that makes me want to sit and get to my writing right away is a good thing!

What tricks do you use to drive away the procrastination demons?

No comments: